Newbridge Marketing Group (NMG) is seeking a professional to be the primary point of contact running our college student database management and student reach out while also supporting the Manager and the VP of Strategy and New Concepts on key strategic initiatives with our collegiate work.
A 17-year-old college marketing and brand experience agency, NMG helps brands connect & engage with millions of college students and also creates live experiences for all audiences. NMG’s collegiate services include digital marketing, on-campus experiences, new approaches to college recruiting and custom research. Under the student-facing brand Campus Collaborative, NMG works directly with college students to bring them unique opportunities, like Campus Brand Manager jobs, exclusive student offers, and career development events. Beyond the college audience, NMG connects brands to a wide variety of consumer segments through pop-up retail, food & beverage truck tours, special event creation, storytelling experiences, ambassador street teams and more.
Brand partners for our marketing work include L.L.Bean, Timberland, CBS Sports, Spartan Races, DirecTV, Charter, Discovery+, Bob’s Red Mill, Miyoko’s Creamery, Kodiak Cakes and different national political leaders and voter registration campaigns.
Corporate partners for NMG’s recruiting business include Starbucks, Twitter, Microsoft, Bank of America, Charter, Sonos and Verizon. This business was acquired by NMG in 2019 and has significant growth potential within the quickly changing collegiate recruiting environment. For our recruiting work, we leverage our proprietary database of over 350,000 campus club leaders along with our research insights and learnings from our marketing work with students.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Oversee NMG’s college student database optimization.
- Run our in-house and third-party outreach leveraging NMG’s student databases for research, marketing and recruiting. The outreach supports our mission to make a positive impact in students’ lives and also drives new revenue streams for NMG.
- Conduct analyses for the Manager of Strategy and New Concepts and the VP of Strategy and New Concepts to enhance the synergy across NMG’s collegiate research, recruiting and marketing capabilities and to grow our connection to students nationally.
- Collaborate with internal Social Media, Business Development, Creative and Client Service teammates.
- Four-year college degree with valuable leadership experience on campus and outside of school
- Good understanding of database systems
- Excellent statistical analysis capabilities
- Very strong communication skills
- Proactive team player with a desire to make the world a better place
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- 401K and health insurance benefits
- Annual wellness and monthly beverage stipends
- Access to our Portland or Chicago office spaces with reasonable flexibility in schedule and work location
- PTO and holiday pay + ten flexible half day Fridays on top of PTO
- 20-day paid sabbatical for every seven years of service
- Collaborative team of passionate and intelligent marketers and genuinely kind human beings