Newbridge Marketing Group (NMG) is seeking a seasoned experiential professional to join our Client Services team to lead the execution of bringing various partner programs to life.
A 17-year-old college marketing and brand experience agency, NMG connects brands to a wide variety of consumer segments through pop-up retail (mobile selling tours), food & beverage truck tours, special event creation, storytelling experiences, field marketing teams, expo build-outs and more. Beyond experiential, NMG helps brands connect & engage with millions of college students via digital marketing, new approaches to college recruiting and custom research. Under the student-facing brand Campus Collaborative, NMG works directly with college students to bring them unique opportunities, like Campus Brand Manager jobs, exclusive student offers, and career development events.
Brand partners for our marketing work include L.L.Bean, Timberland, CBS Sports, Panera Bread, Spartan Races, DirecTV, Charter, Discovery+, Bob’s Red Mill, Miyoko’s Creamery, Kodiak Cakes and different national political leaders and voter registration campaigns.
Corporate partners for NMG’s recruiting business include Starbucks, Twitter, Microsoft, Bank of America, Charter, Sonos and Verizon. For our recruiting work, we leverage our proprietary database of over 350,000 campus club leaders along with our research insights and learnings from our marketing work with students.
The Sr. Manager-Client Services position is a key, client-facing support role to bring programs to life that requires strong organizational & communication skills, mastery of details, and the ability to quickly foster relationships & establish trust. This position sets the example and standard for client services management. It necessitates adapting quickly and the flexibility to work independently or within a team, dependent on the size and scope of a program.
It is responsible for the day-to-day internal & external duties to activate client programs efficiently, creatively and within budget parameters, under the guidance of the Director of Client Services, to meet/exceed client goals with the intent to expand services and offerings to clients. Other responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Establish a strong rapport and trust with clients and Business Development partners through excellent listening, anticipating needs / concerns, responsiveness, and outstanding communication skills.
- Effective and efficient management of concurrent projects, which may be in different stages of execution, through operational & administrative excellence and a keen eye for details to meet and exceed client expectations. Examples include budget oversight, various planning & execution tracking documentation, vendor sourcing & management, temp staffing oversight, etc.
- Visual, concise, and informative program documentation including recaps that effectively balance storytelling, metrics, learnings and recommendations in a compelling manner.
- Actively participate and contribute feedback in ongoing Client Services operations meetings to identify agency-wide workflow and process improvement opportunities.
- Proactively provide feedback, recommendations, and support to the Director to help design systems that will promote efficiency and enhance client and consumer or student satisfaction.
- Provide project team leadership and mentorship to junior Client Services teammates.
- At least 4 and ideally 5-6 years of experience in experiential marketing or transferrable type work with a record of success, preferably in the college and mobile tour marketing spaces. Bonus – Media marketing campaign management
- Bachelor’s degree or additional 4 years of progressive industry experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 (inclusive of excellent PowerPoint skills), Smartsheet, cloud-based file sharing / collaboration / management (Ex: SharePoint, Dropbox), video conferencing (Ex: Zoom, Teams) and MailChimp. Bonus – Slack. Canva
- Track record of work with leading brands, ideally connected to award-winning campaigns.
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment which blends forward-thinking work with practical needs for immediate project support.
- Industry relationships with brands, vendors, and venues.
- Ability to collaborate virtually across multiple US time zones.
- Ability to work non-traditional work hours (nights / weekends) on occasion as projects require.
- Optimistic and realistic team player with a “can do” attitude and positive, team-based mentality.
- Bonus – team leadership or prior direct management of junior level talent.
- A desire to make the world a better place and have fun doing it.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- 401K and health insurance benefits
- Annual wellness and monthly beverage stipends
- Access to our Portland or Chicago office spaces with reasonable flexibility in schedule and work location
- PTO and holiday pay + ten flexible half day Fridays on top of PTO
- 20-day paid sabbatical for every seven years of service
- Collaborative team of passionate and intelligent marketers and genuinely kind human beings