Newbridge Marketing Group (NMG) is seeking a senior professional with deep Experiential Marketing operational experience to join our team and lead our client services team.
A 17-year-old college marketing and brand experience agency, NMG connects brands to a wide variety of consumer segments through pop-up retail (mobile selling tours), food & beverage truck tours, special event creation, storytelling experiences, field marketing teams, expo build-outs and more. Beyond experiential, NMG helps brands connect & engage with millions of college students via digital marketing, new approaches to college recruiting and custom research. Under the student-facing brand Campus Collaborative, NMG works directly with college students to bring them unique opportunities, like Campus Brand Manager jobs, exclusive student offers, and career development events.
Brand partners for our marketing work include L.L.Bean, Timberland, CBS Sports, Spartan Races, DirecTV, Charter, Discovery+, Bob’s Red Mill, Miyoko’s Creamery, Kodiak Cakes and different national political leaders and voter registration campaigns.
Corporate partners for NMG’s recruiting business include Starbucks, Twitter, Microsoft, Bank of America, Charter, Sonos and Verizon. For our recruiting work, we leverage our proprietary database of over 350,000 campus club leaders along with our research insights and learnings from our marketing work with students.
The Senior Director of Client Services will lead the overarching strategy, process development, asset creation and execution for NMG’s client services work.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Refine and lead our approach to Client Services:
- strategy setting
- operational processes
- growth and optimization of experiential assets
- resource allocation (people and physical assets) across projects
- personnel management and growth plans
- Drive growth of agency relationships through your extensive senior level corporate network.
- Collaborate with fellow executive team members on agency growth and optimization plans with progress reports.
- Lead the career growth for our Directors of Client Services.
- At least 15 years of Experiential Marketing operational experience.
- Comfortable leading “C Level” operational conversations tied to marketing strategy.
- An Experiential Marketing thought leader with a vision to future industry evolution driving enhanced brand ROI.
- An outstanding track record of measurable team success and healthy relationships while leading people.
- Thrive in a dynamic environment and have practical insights on responsibly evolving organizational structure to match growth scenarios.
- Optimistic and realistic leader with full appreciation of and personal experience with the work required to deliver client success in the field. A bright mind along with sleeves which get rolled up.
- Deep senior level industry relationships with brands, vendors and agencies.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- 401K and health insurance benefits
- Annual wellness and monthly beverage stipends
- Access to our Portland or Chicago office spaces with reasonable flexibility in schedule and work location
- PTO and holiday pay + ten flexible half day Fridays on top of PTO
- 20-day paid sabbatical for every seven years of service
- Collaborative team of passionate and intelligent marketers and genuinely kind human beings