Newbridge Marketing Group (NMG) is seeking a professional to concept, launch and grow college student marketing, research and recruiting service offerings which will deepen our connection to and support of college students nationally.
A 17-year-old college marketing and brand experience agency, NMG helps brands connect & engage with millions of college students and also creates live experiences for all audiences. NMG’s collegiate services include digital marketing, on-campus experiences, new approaches to college recruiting and custom research. Under the student-facing brand Campus Collaborative, NMG works directly with college students to bring them unique opportunities, like Campus Brand Manager jobs, exclusive student offers, and career development events. Beyond the college audience, NMG connects brands to a wide variety of consumer segments through pop-up retail, food & beverage truck tours, special event creation, storytelling experiences, ambassador street teams and more.
Brand partners for our marketing work include L.L.Bean, Timberland, CBS Sports, Spartan Races, DirecTV, Charter, Discovery+, Bob’s Red Mill, Miyoko’s Creamery, Kodiak Cakes and different national political leaders and voter registration campaigns.
Corporate partners for NMG’s recruiting business include Starbucks, Twitter, Microsoft, Bank of America, Charter, Sonos and Verizon. This business was acquired by NMG in 2019 and has significant growth potential within the quickly changing collegiate recruiting environment. For our recruiting work, we leverage our proprietary database of over 350,000 campus club leaders along with our research insights and learnings from our marketing work with students.
The Manager of Strategy and New Concepts will help launch and grow new service offerings for students and corporate partners which increase the positive impact NMG makes in students’ lives.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Conduct research with students on topics ranging from social causes, careers, marketing and lifestyle.
- Identify and enhance the synergy across NMG’s collegiate research, recruiting and marketing capabilities to:
- Generate material new revenue streams for NMG
- Significantly grow our connection to and positive impact to students’ lives
- Manage, grow and optimize the NMG student databases for recruiting, research and marketing purposes
- Collaborate with internal Social Media, Business Development, Creative and Client Service teammates
- Find efficiencies in recruiting for NMG marketing programs
- Support growth of enhanced third-party recruiting programs
- Enhance NMG capability to conduct third-party marketing through our in-house databases
- Collaborate with VP of Strategy and New Concepts to support new venture growth
- Generate B2B and B2C content across multiple mediums to boost NMG’s reputation and corporate relationships
- At least three years of success within a research or marketing agency or on a brand team
- Thrive with open-ended strategic opportunities – enjoy a blank canvas and set of paint
- Great understanding of research methodologies and statistical analysis
- Very strong communication skills
- A desire to support and execute on a vision make the world a better place and have fun doing it
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- 401K and health insurance benefits
- Annual wellness and monthly beverage stipends
- Access to our Portland or Chicago office spaces with reasonable flexibility in schedule and work location
- PTO and holiday pay + ten flexible half day Fridays on top of PTO
- 20-day paid sabbatical for every seven years of service
- Collaborative team of passionate and intelligent marketers and genuinely kind human beings