Newbridge Marketing Group (NMG) is seeking a senior professional with deep Experiential Marketing operational experience to join our team as a key leader within our client services team.
A 16-year-old college marketing and brand experience agency, NMG connects brands to a wide variety of consumer segments through pop-up retail (mobile selling tours), food & beverage truck tours, special event creation, storytelling experiences, field marketing teams, expo build-outs and more. Beyond experiential, NMG helps brands connect & engage with millions of college students via digital marketing, new approaches to college recruiting and custom research. Under the student-facing brand Campus Collaborative, NMG works directly with college students to bring them unique opportunities, like Campus Brand Manager jobs, exclusive student offers, and career development events.
Brand partners for our marketing work include L.L.Bean, Timberland, CBS Sports, Spartan Races, DirecTV, Charter, Discovery+, Bob’s Red Mill, Miyoko’s Creamery, Kodiak Cakes and different national political leaders and voter registration campaigns.
Corporate partners for NMG’s recruiting business include Starbucks, Twitter, Microsoft, Bank of America, Charter, Sonos and Verizon. For our recruiting work, we leverage our proprietary database of over 350,000 campus club leaders along with our research insights and learnings from our marketing work with students.
The Director of Client Services will lead a group of Account Managers and Coordinators within NMG’s client services group.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Refine and lead project team work within our Client Services group:
- Provide senior level project leadership to support Account Managers and Coordinators
- Manage personnel, supporting growth planning and realization of individuals’ full potential
- Help steer resource allocation (people and physical assets) across projects
- Collaborate with Sr. Director of Client Services to optimize operational plans & evolve our experiential offerings.
- Lead the career growth for our Account Managers and Coordinators.
- Team well with the Business Development team to grow brand partner relationships.
- Drive growth of agency relationships through your extensive corporate network.
- At least 10 years of Experiential Marketing operational experience.
- An outstanding track record of client service work which demonstrates capability to effectively lead senior operational conversations tied to marketing strategy.
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment while overseeing many direct reports, each working multiple projects.
- Optimistic and realistic leader with a “can do” attitude and positive team-based mentality.
- Full appreciation of and personal experience with the work required to deliver client success in the field. A bright mind along with sleeves which get rolled up.
- Deep industry relationships with brands, vendors and agencies.
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- 401K and medical insurance benefits.
- Access to our Portland office space with reasonable flexibility in schedule and work location.
- 20-day paid sabbatical for every seven years of service. Ten half day Fridays in 2022 on top of PTO.
- A collaborative team of passionate and intelligent marketers and genuinely kind human beings.