Newbridge Marketing Group (NMG) is seeking a seasoned experiential professional to join our Client Services team to lead the execution of bringing various partner programs to life.
A 17-year-old college marketing and brand experience agency, NMG connects brands to a wide variety of consumer segments through pop-up retail (mobile selling tours), food & beverage truck tours, special event creation, storytelling experiences, field marketing teams, expo build-outs and more. Beyond experiential, NMG helps brands connect & engage with millions of college students via digital marketing, new approaches to college recruiting and custom research. Under the student-facing brand Campus Collaborative, NMG works directly with college students to bring them unique opportunities, like Campus Brand Manager jobs, exclusive student offers, and career development events.
Brand partners for our marketing work include L.L.Bean, Timberland, CBS Sports, Panera Bread, Spartan Races, DirecTV, Charter, Discovery+, Bob’s Red Mill, Miyoko’s Creamery, Kodiak Cakes and different national political leaders and voter registration campaigns.
Corporate partners for NMG’s recruiting business include Starbucks, Twitter, Microsoft, Bank of America, Charter, Sonos and Verizon. For our recruiting work, we leverage our proprietary database of over 350,000 campus club leaders along with our research insights and learnings from our marketing work with students.
The Coordinator-Client Services position is an entry level agency support role to bring client programs to life while learning the business. It requires strong organizational & communication skills, attention to detail, eagerness to understand the life cycle of client programs, and the ability to take directions, converting to actionable outcomes. It supports day-to-day internal & some external duties to activate client programs efficiently, creatively and within budget parameters, under the guidance of a Sr Manager or Manager-Client Services and reporting to Director-Client Services, to meet client goals with the intent to expand or anniversary services. This role necessitates adapting quickly and the flexibility to support multiple programs as needed dependent on the size and scope of a program.
Other responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assist with execution of client programs with a focus on actions driving program strategy and targeted goals. This can include research, outreach and coordination with potential vendors, venues, temporary staff, and other tasks as assigned done accurately, efficiently and within deadlines.
- Assist Staffing team with interview coordination and follow up when needed.
- Create necessary client facing materials (agendas, school lists, premium options, etc.)
- Participate in weekly program / client calls (internal & external as-needed), owning meeting notes / next steps to move projects forward and flagging changes to the action plan.
- Compile and document / file program metrics throughout program based on established KPI’s.
- Create or assist with in-program and final recapping documents for campaign, gathering necessary information and internal approvals prior to sharing with client.
- Ensure all related program files are organized and uploaded into necessary file sharing systems.
- Gather and share program calendars and in-program & final recaps with NMG Digital team to potentially inform on-going social strategy, website updates, etc.
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing related work and / or transferrable type work requiring a high level of multi-tasking with a record of success, preferably in the college and mobile tour marketing spaces. Bonus – at least 6 months experience working as a brand ambassador or event marketing support
- Bachelor’s degree, Associates degree or additional 3-4 years of related industry experience in lieu of degree.
- Academic coursework, certifications, and / or work experience focused on social media marketing – understands basic functionality of business and/or creator account features such as paid promotion; bonus – LinkedIn, Handshake
- Passion for brand / media marketing
- Strong written communication skills (formal & informal)
- Experience with Microsoft 365 (inclusive of strong PowerPoint skills), cloud-based file sharing / collaboration / management (Ex: SharePoint, Google Drive), and video conferencing (Ex: Zoom, Teams). Bonus – Slack. Canva, Smartsheet, MailChimp
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment which blends forward-thinking work with practical needs for immediate project support.
- Growth mindset - openness and maturity to receive constructive coaching converting to positive action and professional development.
- Ability to collaborate virtually across multiple US time zones.
- Ability to work non-traditional work hours (nights / weekends) on occasion as projects require.
- Optimistic and realistic team player with a “can do” attitude and positive, team-based mentality.
- A desire to make the world a better place and have fun doing it.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- 401K and health insurance benefits
- Annual wellness and monthly beverage stipends
- Access to our Portland or Chicago office spaces with reasonable flexibility in schedule and work location
- PTO and holiday pay + ten flexible half day Fridays on top of PTO
- 20-day paid sabbatical for every seven years of service
- Collaborative team of passionate and intelligent marketers and genuinely kind human beings